Furman University Bell Tower Greenville South Carolina Black and White
Photograph - Photography
The original bell tower was built in 1854 and was connected to the "Old Main" which later became known as what Richard Furman Hall. The architect was Edward C. Jones of Jones and Lee architecture firm from Charleston.
A new tower was built using the same specification as the old in 1965. The bells were cast in Holland specifically for the bell tower.
June 15th, 2017
Viewed 529 Times - Last Visitor from Shenzhen, 30 - China on 12/22/2022 at 1:26 PM